Alpha Electronics Dynamic Integrated Digital IC Tester on eBay

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Jul 09 2013 - 15:46:27 EDT

I chatted with the seller and he confirms that it does NOT power up. So
chances are the battery backed up system ROM has failed.

Item 390623172259

He reduced the price on his own from the original asking $59.95 to $19.95.

Pity. I was hoping to find a good one to extract the program from to
save mine...

If someone here buys it and CAN extract the ROM data I'd sure like a copy!

John :-#(#