Re: Alpha Electronics Dynamic Integrated Digital IC Tester on eBay

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2013 - 19:51:14 EDT

It works????

Cool!

This is a CMOS battery backed up RAM - it should be able to be read by a
good eprom burner as a 27256. Heck read it as a 27512 to be absolutely
sure of getting the correct memory size - it will just mirror the data
if it is smaller.

The battery is under the cover on the thick IC with the warning label on
it. Do NOT remove the battery until you are sure you have valid data.
The way to be sure is to send me the file and I'll drop it in one of my
chips and test my unit.

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com