Re: WANTED : in-circuit IC tester

From: Fabrizio Vasile <fabrizio.vasile_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 31 2013 - 18:10:56 EDT

Hi Andrew.No, I know very well there is no equipment which can test TTL
in-circuit absolutely .
But , I meant, something that can point you in the right direction testing
in-circuit logic functions and not comparing like the HP 10529A
I think I'll get a B&K Precision 560 IC tester after trying to find an ABI
Boardmaster 4000 at a reasonable price with no success.
Then, if these in-circuit tester existe then they mean they are useful in
some way, don't you think?I presume you didn't spend a lot of money into
the ABI Boardmaster 4000 to keep it as an ornament..:)