Re: BP DOS Software

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Fri Aug 23 2013 - 22:45:24 EDT

Ok so I picked up a BP-1200 base unit (no chip adapter). I went to the FTP
site to grab some software and see if I can get it working but can't find a
folder for the BP stuff.

This unit has a sticker "BPWin enabled" on the bottom. Wondering if that
means it will work with a windows version of the software.

Any pointers to the software?

David