B&K Precision 560 IC library VER. 2.00 EPROMS dumps

From: Fabrizio Vasile <fabrizio.vasile_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 05 2013 - 16:27:43 EDT

HI all,
today I've dumped the four EPROMS inside my B&K Precision IC tester, these
EPROMS store the IC library used during IN and OUT of circuit tests.
They are are all Hitachi HM482764G (so readable as 2764), labeled from IC4
to IC5, the most left socket is empty but , according manual, it was
populated during first production (version 1.00 , I presume)
Here the archive containing the dumps plus a picture of EPROMS and two
scanned page of the manual on how disassemble the unit.
Now, it would be nice if someone could dump other version, I know there are
at least the 2.20 and 3.00 (this is maybe the latest) ones.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e6pyh96bw44amh5