Re: Atari Catbox Guide?

From: Grant Thienemann <grant.thienemann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 16 2013 - 18:58:27 EDT

Hey Guys,

Ok I've been reading the guides and I understand how the signature analysis
part works, but I think I'm missing something here. I have a memory map for
Red Baron that I want to use see if there is a problem with the AVG pcb but
I'm not completely understand how to use it Cat Box and this map. I swear
I'm just missing something that is right in front of my face. If anyone
could give me a step by step on how you use the memory map with a cat box I
would really appreciate it.

This goes back to my not being able to understand what I read, I have to
see it and then I can understand it . . . ugh

Thank you so much guys!
-Grant