Re: WTTF 6502 POD for Fluke 9010a

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Oct 31 2013 - 13:50:30 EDT

On 10/31/2013 10:19 AM, Andre Huijts wrote:
> I see....
>
> I do have a spare 6502 which is defective and a converted one that works...but I need that one too of course...

There is a repair procedure for fixing pods - you need a working pod and
the defective pod and two 9010s.

I have the field service fixtures for a number of pods so if anyone
needs one repaired do contact me (not free though) - after first
verifying that you have the correct pod to UUT cable of course! These
cables are specific to the pods in most cases with internal connections
that aren't documented to my knowledge - this would be a good project
for someone, to find the internal connections so folks can make
replacement pod-UUT cables!

John :-#)#