Re: Can anyone identify this chip?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Nov 19 2013 - 02:35:05 EST

On 11/18/2013 9:23 PM, Joe Magiera wrote:
> Can anyone identify the chip in the attached picture? I cannot find the
> manufacturer's symbol or anything related to VTI. I found one source of VTI
> mentioning being acquired by Murata. I wrote to them and they told me it
> was a different VTI. It's in a bank of 2764's, but my EETools Top Max can't
> read it as a 2764.
>

> I would really like to find the manufacturer's name. Thanks,
>

> Joe

As a point of reference, I have limited the maximum attachment file size
to 1mb. If folks think that is too small do let me know - or discuss
here - and it can be increased. My only concern is any folks that are
still on more expensive connections where several mb may cost them
something. That may not apply any more, but I know a few years back
there were still a few members on dial-up...