Re: Sencore CM2125 Monitor Analyzer

From: James Marous <jmarous_at_woh.rr.com>
Date: Thu Nov 21 2013 - 19:16:37 EST

John,
        I am finding the same thing for CGA. The picture is stable, but
there is keystoning and the raster is oddly shifted. After digging a
little, I found that the default CGA settings stored in the 2125 (recall
position 0) don't match the standard for CGA
(http://www.arcade-museum.com/monitor.html). I think I'll try setting all
of the timing parameters manually (page 16 of the 2125 manual) and see if
that helps any.

Thanks

James

--