Re: Nice Mueter picture tube rejuvinator in Germany

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Sat Dec 07 2013 - 20:02:08 EST

Yep, the best of the Müter's for sure, got one.
The only one that can match (and maybe) better it is the Sencore 7000, but I wonder if those are built as sturdy as the Müter's. They feel and look like a tank. I started with a BMR-80 but never felt really comfortable about when to stop the rejuvenating process. the 2005 does it all automatically so I "upgraded" and never regretted it.

Advantage is that the price on these stay a lot lower than the Sencore 7000's while they provide at least the same functionality. It may even be interesting enough to ship one over, only issue is they are of course 230VAC powered. Texts on the machine or in English and plenty of documentation available on http://www.andysarcade.de/gen_repair.html

Cheers, André

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad