Re: 9100FT

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Sat Dec 14 2013 - 10:42:59 EST

so i went back into the techtools FTP and found the v6 service disk
(SERVICE60.TD0), but i get the following error message when i try it out
on my 9100FT :
http://www.andysarcade.net/pix/DSC_1711.JPG

"Fluke 9100A Service Init Disk, v6.0
This Board Has An Invalid Service ID"

  Does this mean it doesn't like the fact its a 9100FT (not 9100A), or
does it mean the disk is serialised to a particular machine? (i thought
by v6 they had done away with serialisation)

now, there's another disk image on the FTP - 60SERV.dsk - but its in the
SAMdisk format, and i dont have an internal floppy drive any more to
build and test this one...

could it be that these are two different types of v6 service disk? Can
anyone remember which is which?

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com