Re: Wow !

From: Jeff Anderson <amplifone_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 09 2014 - 17:23:19 EST

That might possibly be a 9100A/AF, which is just a 9100A without a video
card installed..so, make sure you see a pic of the back panel.

Judging by the excellent condition, new pods included, and the yellow
sticker on top, my guess would be that this is one of those systems that
was packaged together along with 18 pods and all the manuals specifically
for some Air Force contract, all with a fluke service contract (service
exp. date is that yellow sticker on the top of the unit). A surplus dealer
in Baltimore ended up with about 50 of those still-sealed systems in the
late 90's, selling for ~$2k.

It'll still run editor if you track down a video card and a keyboard.

Also, the display is saying "insert system disk 1" so the HDD in "his baby"
isn't spinning up.