Re: 9100FT

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Feb 19 2014 - 19:54:08 EST

Update on the 9100 and SCSI eliminators...spotted another variation on
different mail list and bought it for testing. Cost all of $75 and
postage...

http://www.codesrc.com/src/scsi2sd/buy.php

Then I bought a 4GB Kingston Micro SD ($12, can be cheaper of course)
and programmed it with the code v6_1.rar that I got from:

http://www.andys-arcade.com/personal/tech/fluke9100/index.htm (task 14)

Following the procdure outlined (I use OSX and didn't want to install a
Linux system) here:

http://doc.freenas.org/index.php/Burning_an_IMG_File#Using_Keka_and_dd_on_an_OS_X_System

Plugged it into my 9100FT and it booted up just fine!

Andy, you may want to update your site.

Note that Michaels SCSI2SD worked right out of the box. Do not add
jumpers, etc.!

John :-#)#