[Data_IO_EPROM] Calibration Extender 910-1521 manual in PDF?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Feb 21 2014 - 11:10:48 EST

Anyone have the manul in PDF format? I see there is one on eBay and if
nothing else turns up I may end up buying that and uploading it to the
TTL Data I/O archives...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Data-I-O-910-1521-Instruction-Manual-/250348068334

Note the auction says "May not ship to Canada" which we folks from other
countries than the US see far too often...you won't see that if you are
within USA.