CRT Heater Meter

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Fri Feb 28 2014 - 17:18:10 EST

Has anyone ever seen or maybe even built one of these (or a similar product ?).

Interested in it because I would like to EXACTLY know what voltage the heater gets from the replacement Amplifone HVTs. After all, the 25” med-res tube I’ve got in my SW cockpit is the only thing I probably will ever have around here….

Schematic looks simple enough…..finding time to build it is something else and regretfully no PCB lay-out with the article…

Cheers, André

André Huijts
andre.huijts@upcmail.nl