Re: 68HC11's

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 13:13:02 EDT

>If you'd consider an hc11 instead, I picked up a bunch of boards with
>the 44 pin variety of this microcontroller. And it has EErom in it to
>save high scores!

The 68HC11 is a nice chip. I'd probably stick to a PIC or 8051 though
since I have the development tools/programmers/etc for those already. I'm
going to concentrate on the multi-game hardware/software at this pont, so
this sound stuff is "up for grabs" as far as I'm concerned. ;-) Whoever
wants to tackle it can use whatever they want... (Just remember to keep
the cost down!)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com