Re: multi-game proto board

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_nortel.ca>
Date: Mon May 05 1997 - 09:30:00 EDT

In message "Re: multi-game proto board", you write:
>So you can live with misplaced vectors, or crank up the voltage on the WG,
>or (this might be the hardest, I guess) find yourself a GO-8 monitor (and
>uh, fix it since you know it's going to be broken).

Just for everybody's information; I have at least 2 of the GO-8
monitors that I'd be willing to sell or trade for other vector stuff.
I would also loan them to anybody willing to pay the shipping if it
will help any of the projects being worked on.

--
THANX...Gregg   day 214.684.7380  night UNLIST/PUBL   TEXAS NOT CANADA!
        woodcock@nortel.com  or  bn202@cleveland.freenet.edu