RE: parts cost

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Mon May 05 1997 - 12:53:46 EDT

Without a doubt, RGVAC is what it is today because of people like Mark!
Besides all the work he's been doing on Sega stuff, he's been a
motivating part of the KLOV team!! Now if I could just convince him to
be KLOV keeper...

ObVectorStuff: With all this discussion about vector drawing, I though
I should mention Quantum with its curved lines? Since each line in the
curve starts where the last one ended, I doubt they had to worry about
moving the beam around quickly. However, the Quantum folks still had
ALOT of vectors to draw with that WG. Is there something that can be
learned from that?

Maybe someone has already considered Quantum...I just recently got on
the vectorlist email list. Another item that may have been explained
earlier was "slew rate". I followed most of the discussion of how the
hardware behaves while drawing vectors, but could someone spend a moment
to describe "slew rate" in layman's terms? (I don't think I need much
more than a few sentences explanation.) Thanks again, if "slew rate"
has been discussed/described before and I'm asking us to cover old
ground again.