Re: Zektor for the masses

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 18:03:53 EDT

>Cool! Clay, have a production run of these made ;-)

Hey, don't laugh... The thought had occurred to me. :-) I think I'll
probably do just that by tacking the "adapter" onto the end of the
multigame PCB. I'll just cut it off the main PCB prior to shipping and
it'll be nice and easy to just plug in... Only costs a little bit since the
cost is shared with the multigame boards (basically I just have to pay for
the material and a little more time.)

(Although non-vector related, since I was in a multi-game kinda mood last
night I finally got back on my MCR system multi-game work. Figured out how
to write to the screen and control the sprites, so maybe I'll make a nice
menu-driven multigame for that platform too once the G-80 one is done. :-)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/