Re: Zektor for the masses

From: <Mowlawnman_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 17:18:04 EDT

>So that this posting does have some tech discussion in it, can the folks
>who are more technically adept tell the rest of us if an 8 player
>Eliminator would ever be possible? The code is probably set up for
>"n-players", and we could probably remove the scoring routine code to
>get more space....who looks at score when playing 4 player eliminator?!

Well heck if we are going to start dreaming why don't we get Clay to put on
that port and then recode Eliminator (or anything) to run on 2, 3, 4....
Monitors/CPUs where everyone could have their own machine and go head to
head. Then it would be possible to make a huge playfield where players would
need scanners to hunt each other (sorta like Sinistar) and possibly allow for
more than 4 players in a game.

I've always dreamed of a head to head Battle Zone with 2 players linked
up.....

Kev
lawnmowerman@olg.com
http://olg.com/lawnmowerman