Re: 'SC-FREE' ZEKTOR and SPACE FURY ready for dist.

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 17:35:05 EDT

On May 23, 5:29pm, fishd wrote:
> Subject: 'SC-FREE' ZEKTOR and SPACE FURY ready for dist.
> Hi Folks,
>
> Well I'm a little ahead of schedule which is a switch ;-)
> The 'SC-Free' versions of Zektor and Space Fury are both
> complete and 100% functional. I'll put them up on TANT as
> zip files.

Here also!

http://www.vu.union.edu/~peekb/arcade/index.html

(Actually, I think this is a mirror of TANT).

> To run Zektor you'll need to program seven (7)
> EPROMs

In addition to, or in place of some of the original EPROMs? There are 21
EPROMs on Zektors EPROM board.

> and remove the now obselete security chip. The shunt
> that I described yesterday will need to be installed on the
> CPU board. Instructions for implementing the shunt will
> be included in a text file along with the seven .bin files.
>
> The two ZIP files will be named SF_SFREE.ZIP and ZK_SFREE.ZIP.
> I'll try to get them uploaded by 7:00PM EST. If anybody needs
> to have them e-mailed to them, let me know.

Email Rick Schieve a copy; he's not on this e-mail list anymore (got too
technical for him ;-))

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL