Sega HW Ref 1.6 released

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Fri May 30 1997 - 02:23:02 EDT

Armed with the knowledge gained after a hard days hacking, I have
updated the HW reference with a better description of the input
ports. Turns out that the input ports on the CPU are active low
with the exception of the games with spinners, where the player
controls and 1 and 2 player switches are active high. I've also
added a map indicating which switch bits go with which port bits.

Space Fury and Zektor are both playable now (I'm actually not very
good at PLAYING games) so i've added a bunch more screen shots up
through the end of the first wave in Zektor.

It's fairly easy to map rotL rotR to count,dir for the spinner
so I used the same control layout for Zektor as Space Fury. Both
games are still pretty tough. I'll probably go in and find the
level number in RAM tonight so I can get screen shots of the rest
of the cities...