RE: Cinematronics Masked ROM part numbers

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 12:57:25 EDT

G'day folks,

My Cinematronics history document had some part numbers that I pulled
from various motherboards with two masked ROMs on them. I didn't change
or add to this information, so this data should be there regardless of
which version of the document you have.

There should be a copy of my history document on wiretap. If not, Bill
Paul was going to put a copy of it on his WWW page for Cinematronics
(which has a MUCH better history doc than mine given that he's in the
San Diego area and has much better contacts than I did back when I wrote
up my history doc).

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - I'd guess you have a Speed Freak, but it could be a Warrior. Could
you describe the wiring mods.