Re: cine sound board

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 14:51:47 EDT

> I was looking through the archives of this list and I saw that
>there was some discussion a while back about the 3 pin analog noise
>generators. Did you guys ever emulate these digitally? If so, you'd save
>me a bit of work. I need to find out how that puppy works (i.e. its noise
>spectrum.)
>
> I think you guys were talking about using an LFSR, generated by a
>PIC to do that. Did that work?

I never got around to trying any of it. I dunno if Zonn did or not? I
decided to ignore the sound boards for now in favor of trying to crank out
the main multi-game daughtercard in short order. (It's going well by the
way, except that OrCAD Layout Plus doesn't want to output the via pads on
the PCB... Grrrr...)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com