Re: Cinematronics Masked ROM part numbers

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 17:07:00 EDT

At 02:05 PM 6/10/97 -0600, you wrote:

>> Hi guys!
>>
>> I've been on vacation for the last 10 days roaming in and around the canyon
>> lands in Utah. Great country!
>
>And you didn't come north to Salt Lake and say "Hi"?

Dang! Downright unfriendly of me huh? I'll just have to say it from here
(So. Cal.) "HI!"

I was as close as 300 miles to Salt Lake at one time, much of the time was
spent on dirt roads.

Since I drove from the Northern San Diego Area to Utah on I15 I passed
through Nevada (Las Vegas), Southern Arizona, as well as Utah.

So "HI" to all others I blew by on my way to look at big towering blocks of
dirt! :^)

-Zonn