Re: Star Trek speech problem

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 16:14:28 EDT

On Jun 12, 4:02pm, Ed Henciak wrote:
> Subject: Re: Star Trek speech problem
> Heya Wade,
>
> Check the TL 082 Op Amps out on the board. Chances are one/more are
> bad. Just swap out yours with known good ones....they are cheap to buy.
> There are many compatible parts as well.
>
> Ed

I pulled the Speech board out of my own personal board set which has been
working for over a year now. The first one I sent him was also known tested
good, so I suspect some other problem must be involved. -12VDC still good?

If all else fails, you can send me the boardset and I'll verify that it works
in a known good set up.

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL