Re: SP0250

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 19:07:09 EDT

>Damn! And Clay and his friend Larry just had me convinced it was a "Formant
>Synthesis". Like I'd know the difference!

Hey now, I was just relaying what Larry said... I said I thought it was an
LPC part... ;-)

>The data sheet did say it used 12 filter coeffecients, which sounded like LPC.
>
>I believe there was a little information on how the data was fed to the
>SP0250, which lines to place the data on, and which one to strobe kinda
>thing. But there was no information on what the data being sent to the
>SP0250 represented.

Right. This sounds like the 1981 GI Databook page. It's kinda
detail-free. I'll try to bring it tomorrow and scan and post it...

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/