RE: Data I/O model 29?

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Fri Jun 13 1997 - 19:08:58 EDT

G'day,

I have the UniPak2 and the 303A-009 module, but I don't have the
LogicPak that the all the 303A modules mount onto. Some idiot in
manufacturing broke it and they threw it out before I could fix it!

I found documenation for 303A-001 through 303A-007 and 303-011A. Which
module were you referring to as "useful", David? The documentation said
that 303-011A handled bipolar and CMOS...

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - I have ALOT of documentation on this programmer if anyone needs it.
 Schematics, timing diagrams, interface information, etc.