Re: SPO250 info from Gottlieb

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Fri Jun 13 1997 - 22:11:42 EDT

jess said:
   I thought that the conclusion from all these past posts was that the
SPO250 was not LPC??? I really didn't pay that much attention to all the

I talked to the designer of the part yesterday, and it IS an LPC decoder
The data sheet for the (related) 0256 part is up on radio shack's web
page and they show a LPC decoder inside of it. The tech support people
at Microchip never called back (big suprise..) so i'll try to get through
next week.