RE: Data I/O model 29?

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Wed Jun 18 1997 - 18:42:40 EDT

>Hey Steve,
>
>That Data I/O turned out to be a model 29A. In don't know what the
>difference is...

I'm such a dumb-ass. I was *trying* to send this to SteveO, not
vectorlist, but since he didn't want the modules...

If any of the rest of you want a DataIO Model 29A programmer or any of the
programmer modules I listed, let me know and I'll snag it for you. It'll
be kinda heavy to ship, but probably not more than $15 or so.

The base unit was $60, and the four modules are another $60. It comes with
an 8-unit gang programmer attached, so maybe don't need the other gang
modules-- in which case the total would be $90 plus maybe $10-15 for
shipping. I'm not 100% sure of the condition, although it was removed from
use "operational". I can probably fire it up in the store to at least see
if it turns on.

Anyway, I don't want it, but I'll be happy to grab it if any of the rest of
you do. I don't know much about it though, so I'll be kinda useless to
answer questions on it. :-)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com