Omega Race

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Sat Jul 19 1997 - 12:24:49 EDT

I was digging into the hardware of Omega Race last night.. I'm
amazed.. the vector generator appears to be a direct copy of the
DVG used in Asteroids! The only difference I see is they have 4k
of vector RAM instead of 2k. I should have a memory and I/O map
together this weekend, and I'll try bringing it up on the Sega
vector simulator using Eric Smith's DVG code..

..maybe that's why Midway only ever built one vector game, they
got in trouble with Atari?