Sega XY ribbon cables

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 17:03:56 EDT

All,

A quick break from the Omega Race encoder / Cinematronics sounds topics...

I have about 70 XYpair waiting to be tested and/or repaired. Unfortunately,
all of them were stripped for their ribbon cables (24pin, about 4 inches long).
 So I'd like to know if anyone could come up with a cheap source for parts to
make these (I don't have a bunch of cool parts catalogs like SOME people :-)).

On a related note, I'll be moving soon (again) and would not enjoy moving or
storing these spare boards much longer, so if someone would like 70 xypair
untested, or 70 speech boards (all missing the SPO-ORATOR chips), let me know
if you'd be interested in a bulk buy (or maybe a trade; I would really like a
Galaga board, or for someone to repair a Star Fire boardset for me!)

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL