Something of interest...

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 22:08:54 EDT

We have a flatbed scanner here at work that has an automatic document
feeder attached to it... At some point I'll try to figure out how it works
so I can bulk-scan photocopied manuals or whatever without so much hassle.
But that's not what I was writing about.

What I was going to say was:

I was digging through all the old Atari docs that Travis Hagen and I have
and I found some stuff about the Atari vector generators. One's just a
hand-written note, the other is a two-page inter-office memo. At any rate,
they're kinda interesting reading so I scanned them in and put them on my
webpage.

http://www.wwwpro.com/clay/game_tech.html

I think the http daemon died on wwwpro.com so it might not be "working"
until later... Try it out when you get a chance, worst case it might not be
working until tomorrow.

I also updated the Mystery Photo with a new challenge. :-)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/