Barrier drawings up

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Fri Aug 01 1997 - 03:03:47 EDT

I got a care package in the mail today from Kurt, so I ran down
to work and scanned all the stuff in. This manual has the cleanest
set of CPU drawings i've ever seen! I'm probably the only one who
cares, but, it also looks like this one set of CPU drawings was
done on a Xerox drawing system (I recognize the font...)

The quality was so good, I scanned in almost the whole manual at
600 DPI. The schematics look really good blown up to 11 * 17 with
the exception of one sheet that had really tiny type.