RE: omega race drawings

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Tue Aug 05 1997 - 13:17:04 EDT

G'day folks,

I have an interesting proposition for a spin knob!

Let's start with a Discs of Tron "up and down" spin knob. If you don't
push the knob up or down, then it acts just like a spin knob....you have
to keep spinning it to keep turning. If you push down while turning the
spin knob, then it acts just like Clay and Al have been describing. To
be safe, I'd suggest that pulling up on the knob stops all activity.
What do you think?

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - If this idea takes off, I'm going to be really annoyed that both of
my Discs of Tron control panels went to Mark J in the trade for that
wonderful 4 player Eliminator cocktail.