RE: G-05 monitors

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Wed Aug 06 1997 - 20:17:49 EDT

G'day folks,

I agree with Zonn...I don't think I've every seen schematics to the
color converter board. I still remember getting Boxing Bugs schematics
a couple years back and tearing through them to find the schematic for
this board. I was pissed when I got to the end and didn't find them!!!

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com