Re: G-05 monitors

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Thu Aug 07 1997 - 17:27:58 EDT

>Would that be 4-R 4-G 4-B ??? I tried that on the emulator and it looked
>quite wrong (unless I messed something up :-)

Wasn't I on the phone with you while tracing the circuit out? (Getting a
lot of bad bits in my memory about things more than about 3 months old. :-)

I remember that one of the lines was inverted in hardware... I think it
was 4:4:4 RGB, but they might have given an extra bit to green and stolen
one from blue to make up some of the human visual-range stuff. I don't
think so though.

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com