Re: PIC on speed...

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 14 1997 - 17:52:30 EDT

You wrote:
> Also in the kinda interesting department-- Microchip has on their website
> an application note for an ADPCM decoder on a PIC which is kinda neat...

Since we are rapidly moving from vectorlist to piclist, here is a quickie web
site for us PIC newbies.

http://www.brouhaha.com/~eric/pic/

Obligatory vector stuff: my star wars has a WG and the bowing is drivng me
nuts. Find an ampliphone or wait for a linear correction module? Does the
apliphone have other distinguishing characteristics that make more desireable
that the WG? (Question that has been asked many times, but I didn't care until
recently ;-)

Ray