Re: deadbeat list

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 12:53:41 EDT

also: I was thinking of getting the color xy's from Paul, but all I really
need
is a G08 and a Wells. Anybody want to work a deal still? Or are we going to
go head to head :(

This is a drag because all of the stuff is in unknown condition, it's going
to be >$100 to ship, and for all any of us know it may all be trash. I guess
I'm the high bidder right now at $250. What I would do if I get the lot is go
through the whole pile and figure out the condition of everything, then sell
off (almost) the whole lot to (hopefully) get a working G08 HV assy.

The REAL drag is I have a G08 coming some day from MIGGS in totally unknown
condition from the Star Trek he just parted out. It will be my luck that the
only thing dead in it will be the HV cage :-(

One thing i'm tempted to do with Frazee is tell him to trash the CRTs (saving
the yokes) on these if they're burned in. That should at least get the shipping
down to <$100 and save me the hassle of shipping / disposing of a bunch of
useless glass..