Re: Frazee's XY auction

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 15:23:12 EDT

>I tried to find Clay's referal page, but I couldn't find it...I think he
>removed it.

I looked at it and noticed that the most up to date it was when I first met
Werner (more than a year ago) so I pulled it...

>And what became of your weekly mystery photo? I liked that idea!

I'm still doing that, but Tara took the camera out on "girls night out" and
(don't ask how) lost the battery for it, so the film is stuck inside until
I get another battery. (Which of course is some bizarro custom Kodak
*thing*...)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com