Re: deadbeat list (Zach)

From: Chris.Hanks <luna_at_teleport.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 14:26:32 EDT

wrote:
>For the record, Zack Blackstone's number is 714 899 8843
>He claimed to be on vacation two weeks ago when I talked to him
>
>and he gives you a choice on his answering machine if you want
>to leave a good message or a bad message (I opted for the good
>message, which he never returned..)

I've had two dealings with Zach Blackstone, and both deals
were 2-3 months old before a couple of forceful phone-calls
pushed him into mailing my goods. He takes much too long
to finish his deals and has a really bad habit of not
returning e-mails. For those reasons, I won't be
dealing with him again.

YMMV,

Chris.
<luna@teleport.com>