Re: deadbeat list

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 17:08:06 EDT

On Aug 19, 12:08pm, Mark Jenison wrote:
> Subject: Re: deadbeat list
> On Aug 19, 11:44am, Mit Matelske wrote:
> > Subject: Re: deadbeat list
> > At 09:18 AM 8/19/97 -0700, you wrote:
> > >
> > >The only two people I know of are Mixon and Rocky.
> > >

> > Would that Rocky happen to be:
> >
> > Rocky Palmisano
> > 5304 1/2 Belle Terre Rd.
> > Marrero, La 70072
> >
> > If so, I hope I don't regret sending him 20 bucks for a Tac/Scan manual and
> > shemactics this morning...
> >
> > Couldn't ya'll had this conversion yesterday?

FYI update on Rocky Palmisano...

He contacted me and said he was going to send me the Tac/Scan manual even
though he had some it to someone else. I told him not to disrupt any current
deals he had with anyone else, and I have him the option of sending me another
manual or refunding my money.

At least he seemed like he honestly wanted to resolve the matter. Apparently
his divorce was the reason for all the problem he was having with resolving
orders.

Anyway, I'm just glad to see that things can get resolved in the end...

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL