RE: interesting coincidence..

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 20:43:00 EDT

At 04:52 PM 8/19/97 -0700, you wrote:
>G'day Zonn (and folks),
>
>I haven't done any ROM comparisons for Tailgunner. This is the least
>interesting of the Cinematronics games in my book. The closest I came
>to the Tailgunner ROMs was proving that four files could be put on
>EPROMs and worked in Rick's Tailgunner cabinet. I could be wrong but as
>I remember it had the 2708 daughter board?

Some do, some don't.

Does anybody with an easily accessible Tailgunner II want to do a ROM compare?

> Steven S Ozdemir
> sso@dsc.com

>ps - Don't own a Tailgunner cabinet nor do I ever intend to.

Hey Tailgunner is a blast! It's one of my top Cinematronics games! Simple
but Zen like.

It's one of my favorites on the emulator, when you're bored, you can just
kick back and target shoot at things coming at you. No thoughts, no
worries. :^)

-Zonn