G-80 Trouble Shooting

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_nortel.ca>
Date: Wed Aug 20 1997 - 14:15:00 EDT

Does anybody know if the slot positions in the G-80 system are specific to
each card or if any card can go in any slot, as in one big bus? I'm trying
to determine if I can move cards to the end slot where you can access test
points for debugging.

Alternately, does anyone know if the bus is physically compliant with STD-
BUS or S-100? It occurred to me on the way to work that it looked similar,
but I won't be able to check until later. If it were compatible, it would
mean we can use existing bus extender cards for trouble shooting!

Cheers,
Mark