RE: Bizarre Tailgunner (2) Experience

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 16:14:52 EDT

G'day Al (and all),

Actually, I'd like to see an I/O board for Eliminator so Zonn and I
could hack our two 4 player Eliminators together. With one link between
our two 4 player Eliminators, we'd vault the competitive experience to
new heights! Kinda reminiscent of the old 8 player tank games that I
remember in arcades from the late 70's (but with two screens)!

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - I will drag Zonn one way or another into a project someday! 8^)
8^) 8^) Well, either that or he'll push me into writing Cinematronics
games (without wait state generators)!