RE: Vector Posse?

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Wed Aug 27 1997 - 14:34:59 EDT

>----------
>From: Mit_Matelske@BayNetworks.COM[SMTP:Mit_Matelske@BayNetworks.COM]
>At 09:30 AM 8/27/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>G'day folks,
>>
>>Did you all see that post from the Mesquite auction where someone said,
>>
>> "I'm there brotha - I've got the aluminum bat in the old Street Fighter
>> cab to back us up when the Vector Posse come looking for us. <g>"
>>
>>I guess we'd be the Vector Posse, eh? So who's coming down from the Bay
>>Area to back me up when I go to the Fullerton auction?? 8^) 8^) 8^)
>Man, am I kicking myself for leaving early. I love throwing my 6'4" 260 pds
>around for something I believe in. Aluminum bat? That would just bounce
>off my thick skull :)
OK, since this is a fight possibly comparable to Tyson's last fight
(instead of just a boring San Diego party), I figure I'll be able to get
Mark Jenison out here. So that gives us two 6'4" guys (and I'll get
another aluminum bat for Mark)!

Mit and I can see who's skull is thicker by practicing head butts
beforehand. Mark, did you end up picking up that BZ just in case we
need to throw something other than Mit at them? I'll bring a catapult
and cow (ala Monty Python) just in case...