Will you test my Amplifone boards?

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_nortel.ca>
Date: Thu Aug 28 1997 - 09:05:00 EDT

Would anybody out there be willing to test a handful of Amplifone
deflection boards and 1 or 2 HV units for me (obviously, you'd have to
have a currently working Amplifone monitor)? I promised to send a guy
some working stuff but it is all mixed together...

--
THANX...Gregg   day 214.684.7380  night UNLIST/PUBL   TEXAS NOT CANADA!
              woodcock@nortel.com  or  woodcock@dfwmm.net