PWM

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Thu Aug 28 1997 - 21:17:46 EDT

the SA02 has a single positive supply, the output is an H bridge

..damn, keep forgetting about having to drive the yoke in BOTH directions.

the other guy helping me with this at work and I were wondering the same
thing about where to measure the current.

..and we have noticed the current to voltage power resistor :-)

Zonn, have you ever taken a scope and measured what the maximum voltage
is at the horiz and vertical deflection coils of a G08 (driver side,
obviously..)