Re: BU406D's found!

From: Joseph J. Welser <jwelser_at_crystal.cirrus.com>
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 10:41:41 EDT

> When I talked to them it sounded like they did a batch at a time. Around
> 25-50 of them at a time. I didn't know they were out though. They had 8
> left about 2 months ago so I guess that makes sense.
> jess

        I just ordered 2 HV transformers from Wintron on Friday. Rose told me
that they make them in batches of 25. They had just sold their last one on
Thursday, and were making a batch of 5 or 6 more because that's all the
materials that they had on hand (They were ordering more materials.) Those
5 or 6 (of which I already bought 2) would be ready on Sept. 16

        I didn't ask when the next batch of 25 would be ready...

Joe