Re: sega I/O

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 16:58:49 EDT

>You might also want to check with Dave about getting
>the disassemblies that he had already done for doing
>the SC-free ROM sets..

Yeah, Dave and I are using the same disassembler. I'm not too worried
about following the code since it's pretty easy. (Eliminator was really
obvious-- just loading the accumulator from the IO port and then bit
testing to see what was set (or not).

I'll drop Dave a message just in case he bothered to comment things or if
he was just seek and destroy on SEC RAM accesses...

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/